USD 2.35 billion Growth Variance in Clamshell Packaging Market with 34% of the contribution from APAC | 17,000+ Technavio Reports
NEW YORK, Aug. 5, 2022
NEW YORK, Aug. 5, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- The "Clamshell Packaging Market by End-user and Geography - Forecast and Analysis 2022-2026" report has been added to Technavio's offering. With ISO 9001:2015 certification, Technavio is proudly partnering with more than 100 Fortune 500 companies for over 16 years. The potential growth difference for the clamshell packaging market between 2021 and 2026 is $ 2.35 billion, as per the latest market analysis report by Technavio. The report predicts the market to witness an accelerating growth momentum at a CAGR of 3.77% during the forecast period. Technavio categorizes the global clamshell packaging market as a part of the global metal and glass containers market. Our report provides extensive information on the value chain analysis for the clamshell packaging market, which vendors can leverage to gain a competitive advantage during the forecast period.
For more market dynamics and their impact analysis, Read FREE Sample Report
Key Market Dynamics:
- Market Driver: One of the key factors driving the global clamshell packaging industry growth is the growth of multinational fast-food chains. The growth of multinational fast-food brands is increasing the adoption of low-cost and convenient packaging materials, including clamshell packaging. For instance, In May 2022, Jubilant Foodworks Ltd., the holder of the master franchisee for Domino's Pizza brand in India, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, and Nepal, announced that in Q4 2021, the company had launched 80 new restaurants of Domino's Pizza in India. In January 2021, McDonald's Corp. announced plans to open nearly 500 restaurants in the US and its International Operated Markets segments. These factors will have a positive impact on the growth of the global clamshell packaging market during the forecast period.
- Market Challenge: One of the key challenges to the global clamshell packaging industry growth is the ban on expanded polystyrene (EPS) clamshell containers. The ban on EPS foam often referred to as 'Styrofoam,' was signed into law in January 2022 by the New York State Department of Environmental Conservation. The law imposed a ban on any single-use packaging materials, including containers, designed to temporarily store and transport foods or beverages. The ban applies to restaurants, food trucks, grocery stores, schools, and hospitals, with some exceptions, such as food pantries.
To learn about additional key drivers, trends, and challenges available with Technavio. View Sample Report
Market Segment Insights
The clamshell packaging market report is segmented by End-user (Food, Electronics, and Others) and Geography (APAC, North America, Europe, South America, and Middle East and Africa).
Revenue-generating Segment Insights: The clamshell packaging market share growth by the food segment will be significant during the forecast period. Changing lifestyles and food habits are significant factors underlying the growth of the packaged food industry across the world. Market vendors experienced an increase in their revenues generated through the sales of clamshell packaging. In 2021, with the introduction of COVID-19 vaccines, the number of COVID-19 cases decreased, which led to the lifting of pandemic-related restrictions. These factors have propelled the demand for clamshell packaging, and the segment is expected to witness positive growth during the forecast period.
Regional Opportunities: APAC will be the leading region with 34% of the market's growth during the forecast period. China, Japan, and India are the key markets for clamshell packaging in APAC. However, market growth in this region will be slower than the growth of the market in other regions. The rapidly expanding end-user industries such as food and beverage, electronics, and personal care will facilitate the clamshell packaging market growth in APAC over the forecast period.
View our sample report for additional insights into the contribution of all the segments and regional opportunities
Some Companies Mentioned with their Offerings
- Amcor Plc
- Blisterpak Inc.
- Clearpack Engineering Inc.
- Creative Plastics
- Dordan Manufacturing Co.
- Footprint LLC
- Helmy Plastics
- Lacerta Group Inc.
- Novolex Holdings LLC
- Panic Plastics Inc.
- Parksons Packaging Ltd.
- Placon Corp.
- Plastic Ingenuity Inc.
- Prime Packaging LLC
- QPC Pack
- Sinclair and Rush Inc.
- Smurfit Kappa Group
- Sonoco Products Co.
- Universal Plastics Group Inc.
- Walter Drake Inc.
- WestRock Co.
- Access vendor profiles with their key offerings available with Technavio, Download Sample Report PDF
Beverage Packaging Market in Europe by Material and Location - Forecast and Analysis 2022-2026
Rigid Plastic Packaging Market by Component and Geography - Forecast and Analysis 2022-2026
Clamshell Packaging Market Scope
Growth momentum & CAGR
Accelerate at a CAGR of 3.77%
Market growth 2022-2026
$ 2.35 billion
YoY growth (%)
APAC, North America, Europe, South America, and Middle East and Africa
Performing market contribution
APAC at 34%
Key consumer countries
US, China, Japan, India, and UK
Leading companies, competitive strategies, consumer engagement scope
Amcor Plc, Blisterpak Inc., Clearpack Engineering Inc., Creative Plastics, Dordan Manufacturing Co., Footprint LLC, Helmy Plastics, Lacerta Group Inc., Novolex Holdings LLC, Panic Plastics Inc., Parksons Packaging Ltd., Placon Corp., Plastic Ingenuity Inc., Prime Packaging LLC, QPC Pack, Sinclair and Rush Inc., Smurfit Kappa Group, Sonoco Products Co., Universal Plastics Group Inc., Walter Drake Inc., and WestRock Co.
Parent market analysis, Market growth inducers and obstacles, Fast-growing and slow-growing segment analysis, COVID 19 impact and future consumer dynamics, and market condition analysis for the forecast period.
If our report has not included the data that you are looking for, you can reach out to our analysts and get segments customized.
Key Topics Covered:
- Executive Summary
- Market Landscape
- Market Sizing
- Five Forces Analysis
- Market Segmentation by End-user
- Customer landscape
- Geographic Landscape
- Vendor Landscape
- Vendor Analysis
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions.
With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio's report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio's comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.
View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/usd-2-35-billion-growth-variance-in-clamshell-packaging-market-with-34-of-the-contribution-from-apac--17-000-technavio-reports-301600170.html